This position is listed on behalf of the employer. Bundaberg Fruit and Vegetable Growers is not a producing farm and is providing this as a referral service for agribusinesses who request assistance in finding suitable workers for current positions.
Role: Production Assistant
Location: The farm is situated in Welcome Creek, approximately 15min from Bundaberg CBD
About the Role
A great opportunity currently exists to join our team in the Bundaberg region and become part of a safe, environmentally sustainable solution.
- Assisting with microbial production
- Sampling and Quality Assurance
- Receipt and dispatch of products
Candidates should meet the below criteria prior to submitting an application.
- Australian Citizen
- Valid drivers licence and reliable transport – required
- Comfortable working with diverse groups
- Forklift licence – required
- You will have strong communication skills – required
- You will have a high level of attention to detail
- You will be flexible, reliable and available to work hours which may vary to meet operational demands.
- Ability to work within a team, and to work independently without supervision.
- Previous experience with quality assurance compliance – highly desirable
- Microscope and plating experience – highly desirable
- Graduate from University – highly desirable
- Growing company
- Satisfying work
- Great team environment
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
To apply, please:
Submit your application via email with
1. Cover letter that addresses the key selection criteria
2. Detailed resume (including min. 2 professional referees)
By submitting an application you agree to have your details provided to the employer, applications that do not meet the above requirements will not be shortlisted for employer consideration.