Join Bundaberg Fruit and Vegetable Growers
Your Regional Industry Representative
Bundaberg Fruit and Vegetable Growers (BFVG) is a not-for-profit, member based organisation supporting Fruit, Vegetable, Nut and Herb commercial producers.
BFVG is governed by a Board of Directors who are growers or producers of horticultural produce within the Wide Bay Burnett region. To provide diverse representation our Board also includes Independent Directors who provide specialty regional and Industry advice to the Board.
Membership fees enable BFVG to represent grower’s interests on Agri-Political topics at regional levels, to support State & National bodies, as well as provide up to date information to growers through our office and regular newsletters- Fresh Pickings and project delivery.
BFVG has 2 membership levels:
Grower Membership is invited from commercial fruit, vegetable, nut and herb producers, and
Affiliate Membership is invited from industry support businesses such as suppliers, processors, packagers, transporters and wholesalers
Applications are assessed by the Board of Directors who meet on the last Monday of each month.
Applicants will be notified within 3 Business days of the outcome of their application.
Membership period will commence from date of endorsement and payment of membership fee.
Please contact BFVG staff on (07) 4153 3007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional enquiries.
Membership periods are on a per annum basis.
- Advocacy and Representation:
- BFVG acts as a collective voice for its members in all Advocacy topics
- BFVG’s CEO represents our members and region as Chair of the Queensland Horticulture Council, and Jobs Bundaberg. She is a committee member of Regional Development Australia Wide Bay Burnett, Regional Business HQ, SunWater Irrigators Advisory Committee, and Coastal Burnett Groundwater Management Advisory Committee.
- Business Support:
- BFVG has funded programs that focus on Research & Development, Workforce & Training and Healthly Eating
- Dedicated services to support Food Safety compliance, grant applications and business development
- Access to workshops, field days, market reports and training
- Free advertising in E-Newsletter
- Member benefits are not exclusive, however we have prepared some additional standard inclusions for GROWER MEMBER please download for your future reference.
- Industry Engagement:
- Links with our funded programs that focus on Research & Development
- Access to workshops, field days, and training
- Marketing and Promotion:
- Business profile in Member Directory
- Business logo in Newsletter footer
- Discounted advertising in E-Newsletter
- Member benefits are not exclusive, however we have prepared some additional standard inclusions for AFFILIATE MEMBER, please download for your future reference.