This position is listed on behalf of the employer. Bundaberg Fruit and Vegetable Growers is not a producing farm and is providing this as a referral service for agribusinesses who request assistance in finding suitable workers for current positions.
Role: Quality control and pack shed operator.
Hours: Ongoing role
Remuneration: Award – Remuneration will be negotiated based on the successful candidate’s experience.
About the Role
- Packing and sorting produce
- General cleaning duties
- Grading raw products
- Recording and measuring the quality of produce
To be a successful applicant, your work history should demonstrate,
- Previous experience with working in Fresh Produce – Required.
- Sound understanding of Food Safety Quality Standard – Required.
- Drivers’ licence – Essential.
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team.
- Ability to demonstrate an attention to details
- Willing to work flexible hours and Saturdays
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Willingness to learn and improve, and have a can do attitude
- Team player who can work with various people from diverse backgrounds.
- Generous Salary for the right candidate.
- A friendly Culture of support and collaboration.
- Be part of an ever-growing family-run business.
- Friendly, approachable management team
- Fantastic work/life balance!
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
To apply, please:
Submit your application via email with
1. Cover letter that addresses the key selection criteria
2. Detailed resume (including min. 2 professional referees)
By submitting an application you agree to have your details provided to the employer, applications that do not meet the above requirements will not be shortlisted for employer consideration.