This position is listed on behalf of the employer. Bundaberg Fruit and Vegetable Growers is not a producing farm and is providing this as a referral service for agribusinesses who request assistance in finding suitable workers for current positions.
Role: Forklift Operator
Hours: Ongoing hours
Location: The farm is situated in Meadowvale, approximately 12min from Bundaberg CBD
About the Role
- Loading and unloading pallets and other items from transport trailers and trucks.
- Transfer raw and packed products as directed by supervisor.
- Prepare products for dispatch.
- Conduct daily safety inspections on Forklifts.
- Adherence to workplace health and safety guidelines.
- Report any incident and hazards identified.
- Be able to assist with other tasks in the packing facility.
To be a successful applicant, it is imperative to demonstrate experience operating Forklifts in a similar environment and/or warehouse.
- Australian Citizen
- Valid drivers licence and reliable transport – required
- Comfortable working with diverse groups
- Forklift licence – required
- You will have strong communication skills – required
- You will have a high level of attention to detail
- You will be flexible, reliable and available to work hours which may vary to meet operational demands.
- Ability to work within a team, and to work independently without supervision.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
To apply, please:
Submit your application via email with
1. Cover letter that addresses the key selection criteria
2. Detailed resume (including min. 2 professional referees)
By submitting an application you agree to have your details provided to the employer, applications that do not meet the above requirements will not be shortlisted for employer consideration.