This position is listed on behalf of the employer. Bundaberg Fruit and Vegetable Growers is not a producing farm and is providing this as a referral service for agribusinesses who request assistance in finding suitable workers for current positions.
Role: 2 positions available for suitable Casual Farm Hands
Hours: 25-38hrs pw
Award: Employee Bargaining Agreement, above Award rate
Location: The farm is situated approximately 15min from Bundaberg central
About the Role
- Crop preparation including planting, weeding
- Crop harvesting activities, including operation of required farm equipment
- Packing of produce while maintaining food safety standards
- Valid drivers licence and reliable transport – required
- Comfortable working with diverse groups
- Experience operating tractors
- Forklift licence – required for 1 position
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to delegate tasks as required – advantageous
- Resonable literacy skills needed as quality records need to be maintained to the required standard.
- Physically fit and prepared to work in a range of weather conditions
- Previous experience in a food safe business or similar – advantageous
- Experience in saafety systems – advantageous
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, to apply email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org to be forwarded for employer consideration.
To apply, please:
Submit your application via email with
1. Cover letter that addresses the key selection criteria
2. Detailed resume (including min. 2 professional referees)
By submitting an application you agree to have your details provided to the employer, applications that do not meet the above requirements will not be shortlisted for employer consideration.