Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic casual administration assistant with a keen eye for detail and process to join our team.
About the Company:
Rural Funds Management Limited (RFM) is a specialist agricultural fund manager with over two-decades of experience. RFM manages multiple investment vehicles for over 16,000 investors, including the Rural Funds Group (RFF), an ASX-300 real estate investment trust. RFF owns over $1.2 billion of agricultural assets which are located across most Australian states. RFM operates under the guiding motto: “Managing good assets with good people” and is seeking a good person to join the team.
About the opportunity:
RFM Bundaberg Orchards are approaching this year’s harvest period. Successful candidates will be working in the dehusking shed to efficiently sort the macadamia NIS (nut in shell) throughout the harvest season. Ideally, you will have a background in horticulture and in sorting sheds.
This role would be suitable to a self-driven person who is happy to work hours that vary through the harvest season (March -August). You will be assisting the dehusking shed supervisor to sort the macadamia NIS and maintain a clean and orderly work environment to ensure the efficient operation of sorting lines.
What you will need to be successful:
- Able to work in a team situation and in a fast-paced environment
- Be reliable and available to work varied hours each week (with potential for Saturday work)
- The hours of work will vary through out the season based on NIS production and shed capacity
- Current drivers’ licence and own transport
- Good attention to detail
- An open mind and willingness to learn new methods
- Be available to work overtime during busy periods
- Demonstrate understanding of best practice WH&S systems
On offer is an Award wage. The Horticulture Award applies and you will be paid hourly for all hours worked. Candidates skills and experience will be assessed against the classifications within the Award.
- Email your cover letter & current resume (with contactable references) detailing your administration experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At RFM we value inclusion and encourage applicants from different backgrounds to apply. A great place to work with good people, striving for precision and excellence in everything we do.
Applications will be accepted until there is a suitable candidate selected.