Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic casual administration assistant with a keen eye for detail and process to join our team.
Key Role Responsibilities may include:
- Greet & process all site visitors
- Accurate & efficient data processing
- Maintain stock control processes
- Quality control processes & investigations
- Stocktake processing (count & entry)
- Scanning & filing (hard copy & electronic)
- Administer sign in/out registers for equipment
- Other general administrative duties as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
A current & valid driver’s licence
- Be available Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
Technically sound with computers
Basic to intermediate level of competency in the Microsoft Office suite.
Have a friendly and supportive disposition, with a can-do attitude
Work individually and within a team to meet expected timelines
Ability to work in conditions typically found within a nursery with high humidity and varying temperatures
Higher education certificates will be highly regarded
- Email your cover letter & current resume (with contactable references) detailing your administration experience to email@example.com.
Wages are paid under the Horticulture Award
Applications will be accepted until there is a suitable candidate selected.