About the Opportunity:
Macadamia Farm Management are currently recruiting for x10-15 short-term Farm Hand positions for up to 4mths work depending on weather and market demand for an immediate start.
About the role and person:
- Must have their own transport and current licence
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol testing
- Be able to work in a physically demanding role
- Be open to completing a variety of manual tasks
- Able to work 38 hours as a minimum starting at 6am in the morning to 2.30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Have a can do will do attitude
These positions are classified as casual short term and will be paid according to the Horticulture Award 2020.
Long term opportunities may be offered to the right candidate.
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity please:
- Attach a cover letter that addresses the ‘Key Selection Criteria’
- Attach a detailed resume (including min. 2 professional referees)
- Submit your application by clicking the Apply for this Job button below
Applications that do not meet the above requirements will not be shortlisted.
Our recruitment process will require shortlisted candidates undertaking pre-employment screening and testing specific to the key selection criteria. Any objections to this must be disclosed at the short listing phase.