|ABOUT THE ROLE (Purpose statement)|
This position is part of the Mechanical Team and responsible for undertaking preventative and corrective maintenance activities on a broad range of water delivery infrastructure across the Burnett Lower Mary Region.
- Deliver preventative, corrective and emergency maintenance on pumps, valves and mechanical equipment associated with pipelines and bulk water storages
- Capturing information to inform future maintenance plans and monitor performance of plant and equipment to ensure its ongoing safe, reliable and efficient operation
- Ensure all work is completed safely and in accordance with Sunwater’s WH&S and environmental management requirements
- Identify, report and correct workplace hazards and defects in a timely manner
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with Sunwater’s asset management standards
- Manage contractors to ensure works are completed safely and to standard.
- Undertake routine operations and surveillance activities on critical water supply infrastructure.
- Undertake flood and emergency operations as required
- Positively promote and actively role model the Sunwater values and behaviours to support the delivery of our services.
|TECHNICAL SKILLS||EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS|
Our values describe our day to day behaviours, setting the standard for how we treat each other and every person we interact with.
The Successful Applicant may be eligible for State and Federal relocation assistance. Check your eligibility HERE: Back to work in Agriculture incentive scheme | Relocation Assistance to take up a job
Applications close Friday 15th October 2021
- Please submit cover letter stating which role or roles you’re interested in
- Resume with details of contactable references