|ABOUT THE ROLE (Purpose statement)|
This trade position is responsible for delivering preventative and corrective maintenance programs associated with electrical and communications equipment across a broad range of water delivery infrastructure in the Burnett Lower Mary Region.
- Ability to maintain electrical equipment associated with pipelines and bulk water storages
- Undertake preventive, corrective, emergency maintenance and renewals work on the complete suite of Sunwater assets.
- Perform electrical installation, modification and repair work as required
- Gather information from and monitor performance of plant and equipment to ensure its safe, reliable and efficient operation
- Work safely and in accordance with Sunwater’s safe work and other policies, procedures and guides and ensure the Sunwater electrical safe systems of work are adopted, and used at all times.
- Identify, report and correct workplace hazards and defects in a timely manner
- Undertake routine mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance and troubleshooting tasks to restore pumping systems, valves, control, communication and instrumentation and other equipment associated with the operation of pipelines and bulk water storages
- Perform the duties of a high voltage switching operator and perform isolations act as isolation officer and permit holder for high voltage and permit to work activities
- Manage contractor activities in conjunction with supervisors to provide information and safe access to assets for operational and maintenance tasks to enable them to safely complete their contract services
- Assist in ensuring all electrical drawings are up to date and single line diagrams for high voltage switching are available at each site and are up to date.
- Undertake routine operations and surveillance activities in accordance with Sunwater procedures
- Complete routine administrative and reporting tasks associated with the duties and responsibilities of the position
- Undertake flood and emergency operations as required
|TECHNICAL SKILLS||EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS|
Our values describe our day to day behaviours, setting the standard for how we treat each other and every person we interact with.
The Successful Applicant may be eligible for State and Federal relocation assistance. Check your eligibility HERE: Back to work in Agriculture incentive scheme | Relocation Assistance to take up a job
Applications close Friday 15th October 2021
- Please submit cover letter stating which role or roles you’re interested in
- Resume with details of contactable references