Apprentice Electrical Fitter Mechanic
Electrical Team Leader
|ABOUT THE ROLE (Purpose statement)|
Contribute to the achievement of mechanical maintenance activities to the business in achieving operational activities.
All work performed within this role is to be supervised either directly or indirectly at all times.
On completion of apprenticeship continuing employment will be dependent on a suitable vacancy being available.
- Assisting in routine electrical maintenance activities in accordance with the approved program, as well as emergency maintenance when required
- Assists with the undertaking of basic condition monitoring of electrical equipment
- Developing knowledge of established work practices and procedures, and regulations relevant to the work area
- Developing knowledge of Burnett Lower Mary Service Delivery functions and operation
- Positively promote and actively role model the SunWater values and behaviours to support the delivery of our services
- As part of an apprenticeship you will be required to attend training at a Registered Training Organisation It is usually undertaken on a block release basis where apprentices attend classes or blocks for several weeks each year
- Complete all apprenticeship units of competency specified in the training plan and submits all course assignments on time
- Random drug and alcohol testing may be performed during the course of employment with SunWater
- The position may require the successful candidate to travel and stay away from home base overnight and for short periods of time
|TECHNICAL SKILLS||EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS|
Our values describe our day to day behaviours, setting the standard for how we treat each other and every person we interact with.
The Successful Applicant may be eligible for State and Federal relocation assistance. Check your eligibility HERE: Back to work in Agriculture incentive scheme | Relocation Assistance to take up a job
Applications close Friday 15th October 2021
- Please submit cover letter stating which role or roles you’re interested in
- Resume with details of contactable references