A local Bundaberg commercial potato producers is seeking applications from suitable candidates to x2 grader/harvester operator positions to commence early August with ongoing work until late October, early November (dependent on weather conditions)
Key Role Responsibilities may include:
- Operating farm equipment including tractor
- Assisting with Harvest activities
- Participating in general farm hand tasks
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Ability to perform in a team environment and maintain high rates of repetitive manual activities
- Be reliable and punctual
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with people as a part of a team
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to the best practice WH&S
- Previous experience in a similar role
Wages are paid under the Horticulture Award
Applications will be accepted until there is a suitable candidate selected.
Applications should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a current resume with contactable references.