About the Business:
Macadamia Farm Management is an expanding management business built on a reputation of growing high-quality macadamia nut for investors. The key to this growth has been investing in sustainable farming practices, agronomics and the latest technology to produce high yielding orchards for now and into the future.
About the role:
The macadamia sorting season operates from February through to October and includes duties such as sorting, drying and distribution of Macadamia Nuts. Upon completion of the sorting season, you will transfer into a farm hand position, undertaking irrigation repairs and maintenance, tree pruning, root stocking and other general farm hand duties.
About the person:
You will be required to work a rotational roster including days, nights and weekends and must be able to work as a part of a team, work independently and display a positive “can do, will do” attitude.
Key Selection Criteria for this position;
- Experience working within a fast paced sorting and or processing facility
- High degree of technical and mechanical ability
- Experience with recording/reporting of data, using excel spreadsheets as well as manual documents
- Basic understanding of logistics both receival and dispatch
- Ability to work days, nights and weekends
Please note: Applications that do not meet the above requirements will not be shortlisted.